Monday, December 28, 2015

Counting down.

Around this time of year, I'm usually pretty depressed. It's mainly loneliness. This year, though, while there is still an element of that going on, it's much less of an issue. I think it's because other things are ongoing - my housing issues should be now over - no more random flatmates to deal with - and I'm still mulling over Sports Girl.

It's been nearly two months since she first admitted some attraction. Our friendship has grown stronger in those two months, but I still want to sleep with her. I've been trying to drop hints to that effect, but I've no idea if any of them are taking hold. In fact, I've no idea if her attraction is still in place. I do know that neither of us is getting laid and that we both feel lonely at this time of year.

We hug a lot and I think her hugs are still CH-esque that, to me, indicates a certain level of non-platonic attraction. It's hard to say though when we're both sober.

I've invited her over tomorrow night for movies and beer with a cheeky promise to get her drunk. It's this kind of night that I've been waiting for - privacy, my own place, alcohol and a bed (of sorts). I've no idea if she'll come over, it'll depend on her daughter. There may be an outside chance of getting her to stay the night, with or without sex.

In a few days, It's New Year's Eve - a night I hate being alone on. I don't have to be out (though I think it's a great night to meet new people), just have company. I've already thrown a suggestion out to SG, GM and S that they've all pretty much agreed to individually, but I want to start getting confirmation. I don't want to be running around at 10PM on NYE, trying to find out what's going on.

Still, it's nice that things are a little more positive than usual at this time of year. Hooking up with Sports Girl would be a great way to end the year (or kick off a new one).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...