Friday, December 11, 2015

Developments.

We had our now annual Xmas night out a few days ago. All the usual people were there - KfW2, CC, GM, FP, S etc. along with newcomer SG.

I was intrigued by SG's attendance because it would give KfW2 a chance to meet her. And vice-versa. I was more apprehensive about SG meeting KfW2 though because of SG's reaction to GM and Foreign Girl earlier this year. I knew that KfW2 wanted to meet SG - she's been kept up to date on the SG thing, though she's unaware that despite not seeing SG as a girlfriend, that I'd still take her to bed. My fault for being too subtle.

I've not learned a lot so far. SG has briefly mentioned KfW2 and I'm paraphrasing but "I can see why you're friends with KfW2 - she's such a warm, friendly person - very refreshing". It was clear that we're very close, right from the moment KfW2 arrived.

KfW2 hasn't yet passed judgement on SG other than mentioning, while we were out and after SG had left, that SG's two kids have different fathers.

I'm interested in learning what KfW2 thinks of SG, but it's not important. It would be if I considered SG to be something more than a friend or a FWB.

FP's advice (I suspect that KfW2 had said something to FP about SG because he was suddenly interested in learning more once I came back from the bar) was to bed her then deal with the fallout, but she's not a stranger, she's my friend as well. I risk fracturing a rather tight social group if SG ends up getting hurt and I don't want that to happen.

On a more general note, despite the fact that this year's event was mid-week, there was still a good turnout and everyone seemed to have a good time. I guess that's signalled the start of my Christmas party season.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...