Sunday, December 13, 2015

Further developments.

Yet another Friday night and yet another last-minute arrangement with GM, SG etc.

It wasn't too drunken and I was out with GM and SG after closing time. As usual, SG and I parted with a CH-esque hug and I got a taxi home.

Since then, it's been radio silence. We swap a good number of Whatsapp message each day, but she's been quiet. She's been online since, but my messages have been ignored.

I don't think I said anything out of turn on Friday night - I wasn't drunk enough to say anything stupid (or forget that I said anything stupid), so I am at a loss as to the reason for the silence.

It's concerning for me. SG is a friend. She's been online, so she's talking to someone... just not me. If she'd given a token excuse, then I might have overlooked it, but the silence says more than anything else.

I've already asked if everything's all right so the question's out there. I'm just waiting for her to say something, to let me know that she's OK or explain what the problem is.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...