Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another lazy digest.

Another all-in-one digest because, if I'm being honest, I'm not really in the mood to blog a lot these days. Mostly that's the current frustrations with work, even though things are much better than they were four weeks ago. I'm still not 100% happy though and this is why I'm really not happy about going back to work tomorrow after a few days off.

I'm still way behind on my fitness goals too - the Achilles problem is still there because I still haven't sorted the physiotherapy. I've also had a few twinged with my back, unrelated I think to the Achilles thing, but frustrating nonetheless. I must put it on my "to do" list for this week.

Socially, things have been good. Just this week we had St. Patrick's Day which was great fun and just last night, there was a night out in a club (not a usual venue for me) for a leaving do. It was a friend of a friend, but I had a good night including meeting a really nice girl - another friend of a friend. If only I were ten years younger... she was really just my type. There have been a few other nights out and there are a few in the near future to look forward to.

In terms of contact from friends, QC1 and QC2 have been very quiet despite some emails from me. I'd like to see them again, so I guess it's something else for the list this week.

So, not a lot has changed and I still have a bit to do over the next few months. It'll keep me busy if nothing else.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...