Saturday, April 02, 2011

The busy social life of ruuude

An interesting few days. Work is still a pain in the ass, but everything that's going wrong is not my fault, so I can relax and just try and do the best that I can.

We had a work night out yesterday that was really good fun. KfW2 and myself are getting along brilliantly, which is still a cause for some bemusement on my part given that I think she didn't actually like me not that long ago. We were swapping banter all last night, even when our respective groups of friends ended up in different bars.

JB and myself continue our banter/flirting. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I won't be making any moves there. She's a really good looking girl, but she's really high maintenance in terms of what she wants from a man. A mutual acquaintance seems to have the hots for her though, and I am amused to watch him in action, especially when JB and I are close and she ends up sitting on my lap or with our arms around each other. I get the feeling he doesn't like me that much!

Finally, two mutual friends of ours had split up months ago and tried to remain friends. We all knew this was going to end in disaster, and boy did it ever last night. This is all still happening, so I'll wait until it all calms down before posting about it in more detail. I am amused by it though... there's an awful lot of stupidity on show.

I'm meeting M tonight for pints. Hopefully his fiance will be there too. I was talking to a mutual friend last night - a really pretty tall blonde girl - I think I've mentioned her on the blog before, laying some ground work for the future, so if M's fiance is out, then I can do more ground work.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...