Saturday, November 27, 2010

Work totty.

I have a rule about not dating someone from work. It's not just dating either... it's the odd snog or a one night stand too that I've also ruled out. It's probably a silly rule, but I value my privacy and it was people poking into me and FBS that caused me to put the "rule" in place. I'm not going to say that it's a deal-breaker. I would guess that, were I to meet someone special, that rule would mean little, but the last person who ticked those boxes was QC3.

Over the years, there have been plenty of people that I've been attracted to at work but never pursued because of my rule. You just have to look at the girls I talk about and see how many of them are ex-work colleagues: QC2, QC3, E, FBS, Pretty Blonde and Lickable Girl. Some of them I know well and some are just girls I'd bump into in the corridor.  

This was a conversation I had with a few mates when out in the pub last night. We were talking about work totty. I've been "lucky" enough to have worked alongside some really attractive and sexy girls. I've had about five different teams with my current employer and each of them has had at least one very attractive girl. 

Obviously my friends wanted to know why, if I work with attractive women, do I not date any of them. The only one I've mentioned on here so far is SSCW, but I'm not attracted to any of them enough I would break my rule for. There is a girl in work that I am interested in, a friend of M's girlfriend, and she's separated from her husband. I'd have to get more information though before doing anything.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...