Sunday, November 14, 2010

Meh. Again.

I’ve been very “meh” this month... while things were trundling along nicely, there’s been the odd (some might even say inevitable) hiccup. That seems to have been the way it’s gone over the past few years – things go well, then there’s a setback. This time, it’s nothing serious. To be honest, they rarely are, but that doesn’t stop it from knocking me for six. The housing thing, the dating thing, the MfW thing has all cropped up in the past three to four weeks just to knock me out of my stride. This, I think, has been reflected in my blogging over the past two months where I simply don’t have the energy or enthusiasm to blog as much as I had in the early part of the year.

In addition, the fitness thing has tailed off again due to injury. I keep meaning to see my GP about perhaps getting some physio, but I keep getting side-tracked by work.

I'll have to sort this out this week.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...