Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just waffling.

Unsurprisingly, DSC didn't break it off with her boyfriend, but trying to be optimistic, she seems to have taken steps forward. I don't know why she doesn't just end it though... she appears to want to, but just chickens out when it comes to the crunch.

I went out for a walk earlier, mainly to get some fresh air as I've not left the house since arriving home on Friday evening. I love the snowy weather. I love the sound and feel of the crunch under foot as I walk along the street, the way that the whole place looks brand new with the smallest of snowfalls. It's also quieter... the snow muffles a lot of sound, but there are less people out and about and, go out after dark, and you might well be the only person on the planet. Even now, looking outside, and the snow reflects every piece of available light and it's not completely dark. In a few days, it will all thaw, turn to slush and the real world will return, but for now it's just magical.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...