Sunday, November 28, 2010

Minor, unimportant new updates.

Two things to report: DSC is apparently, right now, at her boyfriends house, breaking up with him. He's harmless, but useless and I'm surprised it's taken this long for her to get to this stage. Fair play to her though. I hope, come tea-time, that she is actually single and didn't bottle it at the last moment. She's done this at least three times already with this fucktard.

Also, messy house mate was due to move out this weekend, but so far I've seen no evidence that he's done any packing, never mind moved any stuff out of the house. I know he's here... I've heard him skulking around, but I don't hear enough movement to suggest he's actually packing. I bet he went to the toilet then went back to bed. He's a man who can easily stay in bed until tea time.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...