Monday, April 13, 2009

And in other news...

Two weeks after signing my lease agreement with my landlord and I still haven't moved. That's not really as bad as it looks though as I was really only planning on moving on Good Friday and giving myself a long weekend to settle in to the new house. However, work-related stuff, along with a surprised visit from friends left me with little time to get packed up and prepare to move. So the goal now stands that I'll pack this week and gradually move my stuff across this week and make the final move on Friday for the weekend.

The friend in question, G, was home for a break to consider his future, professionally. With the worldwide recession the way it is, he's got a bit of pondering to do. I might actually pass on RB's details as she might be able to offer some advice... I'll shoot an email off in the morning.

Last night I was out with FP and I had a really good night. The pub was rammed, in a bad way, though there was plenty of female totty to admire. We were a mixed group and we hooked up with this group of three girls and went back to an apartment for further drinks. It got a little bit complicated with the three girls (or rather, with two of them) as a few blokes had their eye(s) on them, but it wasn't nasty or anything and everything worked out the way it should have done (in my own opinion). I'm really not cut out for 5AM finishes though.

With my imminent move taking place this weekend, it's time to start considering the goals again. The gym is on hold until June as I'm in the middle of changing membership from one gym to another, based partly on my house move and partly because it's in a better location overall, so I would have changed even if I hadn't moved house. That leaves the dating angle, though one of E's friends messaged me on one of the dating sites I have a dormant account on. She knew who I was and was dropping a line rather than seeing an anonymous profile and fishing for a date. I tend to back off when I recognise people I know on these sites though.

Still... the interesting summer that I was expecting is still on the cards. We'll have to see where these things are going to take me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...