Monday, March 30, 2009

At last!

My potential new landlady FINALLY got in touch this evening, so we've made tentative plans to meet up at the house on Wednesday to discuss a few things and for me to sign the lease. I've no idea when I can move in... things are a little up in the air right now with this training course, so I'd imagine it'll be at least a week after that.

Packing isn't an issue... I really don't have a lot to my name and most of it is regular shaped stuff... books, DVDs etc. plus a wardrobe full of clothes and approximately six drawers full of stuff (of which about a third could be junked).

I'll have to make a decision before Wednesday night though, but then once I move in, things can start to move forward!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...