Saturday, May 05, 2007

WTF?

Last night was one of our usual monthly works bashes. Some food and lots of beer and a bit of craic with my fellow employees, both current and previous team-mates.

We arrived early and found a good spot in the bar, and settled in for some fun. Pretty Blonde turned up, too, but with my previous deduction that she has a boyfriend, I wasn't that interested in her presence.

Usually, we're in a position where we kinda catch each other's eye every now and again (which was why I thought she might have been interested initially), but last night was slightly different. Given our respective seating posititions, Pretty Blonde was pretty much in my line of sight for a good few hours, during which she was staring in my direction quite a bit.

So, I'm kinda confused again about Pretty Blonde. At first I thought she was interested, then after seeing her on St. Val's day walking around the town with a boyfriendy-looking bloke, I changed my mind and ruled out any thought of approaching her outside of work. Now, with this seeming renewed interest on Friday evening, I'm really not sure what's going on! But my plan of action hasn't changed any way - I'm not trying it on with Pretty Blonde (or any co-worker I find attractive) at a works bash. I'll make my/any move outside of a work environment and despite PB's recent interest, I'm still fairly certain she's dating someone at the moment.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...