Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More dreams.

I didn't sleep well last night. I injured my leg again playing footy, quite seriously, so I was in and out of sleep all night as my leg often woke me due to discomfort.

The kind of half-sleep I got all night long probably meant that my dream was kind of weird. V was in it, as was QC3 and a girl that works in our department. Some of the details are now fading rapidly, but it appears that I was on a series of dates with V. Midway through each date, something weird would happen that would mean we'd have to cancel or move elsewhere. When this happened, as we moved to anew venue, V would then turn into QC3 or work girl (all three women have a similar kind of look which, admittedly, I like). Then there'd be some kind of weird journey through many doors that all led to different places, rather like Monsters Inc. We'd end up getting split up and then when we found each other again (sometimes my date found me, sometimes I found my date), the girl was always V. This happened a few times, each time was slightly different, before I woke up. I can't remember if the dream actually ended or, if it did, how it ended.

It was a nice dream, though. It reminded me of my friendship with QC3 and especially my all-too-brief friendship with V, though the presence of work girl is slightly puzzling as, apart from being extremely easy on the eye, there's no spark there. However, waking up in a good mood is always a good thing, and especially when you've got an injured leg and can barely stand!

It's also made me wish that V had continued to build our friendship after I came home and also that I'd taken my chances with QC3 when they had been there. It's more the thing about V though that's filled my thoughts this afternoon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...