Saturday, May 19, 2007

The social calendar

The next few weeks are going to be interesting. While I've nothing planned for this weekend (apart from playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on the PC which is quite an interesting game), things are going to get a little busier over the next couple of weeks.

Next weekend, I've got a wedding to go to. Wedding's are always good fun, and this one should be no different. It's out of town, so I've got a hotel room booked and travelling with friends. That same weekend, a mate's coming home, so once I get back home from the wedding, it's out again with G.

The weekend after that is the monthly work's bash. The Pretty Blonde thing is still unresolved, and to be honest, will probably remain unresolved unless we meet outside of a work environment... and I still have to figure out if she's dating too.

The night after that, I'm meeting up with a few ex-work colleagues which are usually drunken, fun nights.

And then the weekend after that (again), one of the guys from work is leaving on a career break to Australia, the jammy get. That's another night in the pub with people from work, though this one's likely to be a mixed crowd (my current work colleagues are all male) and will hopefully be a good laugh.

All-in-all, that's a fairly busy few weeks worth of social activity and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...