Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Things to do...

Well, after that weird weekend, it's time to sit down and consider what's going on.

I have several potential irons in the fire, so to speak, so what am I going to do?

Well, first things first, I'm going to see if E's about this weekend. I haven't seen her since her birthday and it'd be ghreat to catch up. I drop her an email or send a text to see when she's available.

I think, next week, I'll see where the PD thing is going (if anywhere). I'm off work this week, but after I catch up on my return, I'll push for meeting up for a drink ASAP and if I'm not getting anywhere fast, then I'll simply stop contact again and leave the ball firmly in her court.

The tricky one is this potential interest from the Pretty Blonde from Friday and Saturday night. Like Lickable Girl, the trouble here is getting her into a social situation to be able to ascertain what's going on and one that's preferably away from any other work colleagues. That's something I have to work on (but given my complete lack of advancement with Lickable Girl, the Pretty Blonde might be a no-goer, too).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...