Monday, July 24, 2006

Jeez, there are other people out there!

I've just spent a few hours talking to A. I talk to A quite a lot, mostly on MSN. She can be very depressing at times, though. I think she is clinically depressed, but it doesn't make for good MSN chatting as this means she can be very self-centred when in one of those moods.

I was really not in the mood for that, either. As far as my own situation is concerned, I had a load of stuff going on in my own mind that I would have liked to have talked through with someone, but that was never going to get done tonight.

It's my own fault for being a closed book to most people and only relying on a few people. I should open up more.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...