Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Isn't the weather fabulous?

That's enough weather talk, for now!

OK, let's see. What was I up to this week?

Well, am currently in the middle of arranging a night out with E this weekend (she was unavailable last weekend). Night to be decided, but an early show at the cinema and a night in the pub afterwards is the order of the day. All I have to do is arrange it around a birthday party on Saturday afternoon, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

With this in mind, I've put off the PD issue until next week. As it is, I'm booked up (yeah, a social life *gasp*) for at least two weekends (including this coming one), so no point in making any progress there if any potential meeting is going to be put off for three weeks.

Have also tried to trace the blonde from work, but I haven't seen her about and I can't find her in the office intranet. Mission continues...

I was at the gym tonight, which might not have been the greatest move in the world seeing as it's like 28 centigrade here at the moment. It did turn out to be a good move, though. Spent an enjoyable hour chatting to GC while I got a bloody good seeing to on various pieces of equipment. It was half empty, too, just the way I like it. If I can get out of work fairly early tomorrow, I might try for another night and burn off a shedload of calories before I drink them at the weekend!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...