Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Let's see what happens.

It's Tuesday, so that means spending time with the rather sexy PD (and she was looking rather foxy tonight with plenty of cleavage on show). It's always fun, but it would be nice to see her socially. I don't know if that's possible though, but the stuff that means we meet up every Tuesday ends as of next week. I do still have her email address, so asking her for a coffee or a drink isn't out of the question if it comes down to that.

I think I know where she'll be on Saturday night, or more accurately, I know where she thinks she'll be so if I can get some social chums together, that could be something to organise. These things have a habit of never going according to plan though.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...