Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And it's over to you...

Reading back over some of my past posts, it seems to me that people might mistake me for a man obsessed with breasts. When it comes to the (so-called) fairer sex, it's not a pre-requisite, though. When it comes down purely to looks it might be their eyes, their arse, their smile and yes, their breasts. I wouldn't classify myself as a "breast man", though.

However, to completely negate what I've just said, tonight was the very last night of my Tuesday thing. PD was there and we had a good giggle as per usual plus, when she leant over to whisper to me, I couldn't help but get an eyeful of her rack which is absolutely magnificent.

Anyway, we caught up on our respective weekends (it transpires that I was in the right place until a last minute decision was made by other parties) and upcoming Christmas plans. As we parted company, the ball was left firmly in her court regarding heading out for a drink (she has all my contact details and I have none of hers) so it's a matter of waiting to see if she chooses to call. I see no reason why she shouldn't - we hit it off pretty well and have had fun over the past few months. I'm fairly upbeat about this, though with my usual reservations about whether she actually will call. There's also the fact that I'm not entirely sure what it is I'm looking for from this friendship. She would be a good friend, I feel, but she is cute and sexy and she also seems to be quite high maintenance. The first two are no problem, but if it ever developed beyond just friends, then the last thing would be a real issue.

I think I'm just getting ahead of myself though.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...