Monday, December 19, 2005

Xmas bash

I have been ill over the weekend - nothing serious mind - just a bad combination of stomach bug and the possible onset of the 'flu. I'm starting to feel much better though. I'll probably return to work tomorrow and make it through the day.

The issue is that it's our work's Xmas bash tomorrow night and I really can't see myself being in the mood to go - especially if I'm coming down off this bug/'flu thing. Plus, the Lickable Girl from work's not even going, which is a crying shame as this would really reduce the perving opportunities (plus there is/was a real chance to have an actual conversation with her rather than just say "hello" and then grab a sneaky perv). Damnit.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...