Sunday, July 09, 2006

A weird feeling.

I was at a work function last night (or maybe I should say "Friday". What time is it?) It involved a lot of us going to a local pub and getting trolleyed. I like these work things... it's a good chance to kick back and have a good perv at the females who (in my own opinion) tend to look better during the 'dress down' days as they do in normal 'business attire' (and there are some cracking looking girls in work, although not to the standard of Lickable Girl).

Yesterday was a bit weird though. I caught one group of girls paying particular attention to the small group of colleagues I was circulating with. One girl, in particular, was a very pretty blonde with a great smile. She's totally not my "type" (as previously identified, quite accurately, by F and E separately), but there is something intriguing about her, nonetheless.

Tonight, I was out with my friends AM, C, MA2 and QC1 and who walks in the door of the bar I'm drinking in but the cute blonde. Over the course of the night, I do catch her sneaking the odd look, confirming what I had thought last night that I was the one being picked out. Sadly though, tonight was an "occasion", so I couldn't really leave the party and pursue this any further and then she disappeared to who knows where. I'll have to wait until I go back to work and see what's going on here.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...