Quiet Girl pinged our group chat in work earlier. Were we still going to the work even at the end of next week? I replied saying that I was. No-one else has said anything as yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It's been good fin the past few years and I think our group will be a little bigger than last year.
It might be similar to the year before that, though, where we ended up in CB Pub and QG's friend might have made a suggestion about me calling her.
That was a great night, and if we get close to having a night that good, I'll be pleased.
I will say that my capacity for alcohol has greatly diminished over the past year or so. Even on Saturday out with G, I only had like 5 pints over 5 hours and I was definitely not sober.
It's weird... I can drink a lot more in the house than I can in the pub.
But something to look forward to nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment