Thursday, November 06, 2025

Out of the blue.

For some reason, M popped into my head earlier.

"I should see if he's free for a coffee or a beer,"  I pondered.

Then I made a mental leap.

"It's been ages since I heard from G. I should see how he's getting on"

So I sent G a message. Coincidentally, he's home this weekend on a flying visit. He had "stuff" going on (non-serious) that meant he hasn't been back in a while. I had assumed he had been back but family stuff had kept him from being in touch.

He doubts he'll have the time to meet up, but will be in touch if he does. We're still swapping messages though, catching up.

No comments:

Walking softly.

I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...