Thursday, March 06, 2025

sad face.

KfW2 called me on Friday, and I returned the call and sent her a message. I called her on Monday evening. She never returned the call. I called her again last night and she did pick up the call.

"Is anything wrong?" she asked.

I'm guessing the fact that I've called her several times in a row triggered something in her brain.

"Nope, just calling."

I heard background noise.

"Can you talk?"

"I'm at the in-laws."

"I'll call you later."

"No, I'll call you on the way home. Are you sure you're OK?"

"Yeah, everything's grand."

And guess what? This makes me sad. The longer we're not in contact, the less likely we're going for dinner and drinks this weekend, because that's why I'm calling. We can chat at the weekend over dinner and gins.

No comments:

D'oh!

I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...