Tuesday, February 18, 2025

Urgh.

I'm still off work sick. I logged on to work on Monday morning but was still feeling off and hadn't slept well on Sunday night. In fact, last night was the first proper night's sleep I've had in a week. I'll probably take tomorrow off, too, then return to work on Thursday. I kinda don't have any wiggle room on that - if I'm not well enough to return to work on Thursday, tough. But at least at that point, it's only two days until the weekend.

I'm going to message D, FBS etc. tomorrow and let them know I won't be out on Friday. Even if I am fully recovered by tomorrow (which I won't be), I don't want to be going out on Friday and having a skinful of booze after ten days of illness, dehydration etc. Terribly sensible of me, even though I was really looking forward to being social and going to the pub, but there will be other opportunities.

No comments:

D'oh!

I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...