Friday, September 09, 2022

Time out.

KfW2 phone this morning as I was... ahem... otherwise engaged. We've not spoken in a bit, so it was nice to hear her voice, even if the timing was unfortunate. She was sharing news about her new job, and I felt I had to butt in and give her some advice about pushing herself too far. She has a habit of doing it, and I don't think she often sees it herself. From what she was sharing with me, it seemed to me like this was one of those times. It all fits... she does it when trying to impress someone. This time, it's her new employer.

She asked me about my week off. I've done nothing this week. I had plans about tidying up the back garden for winter, but the weather over here put that idea to bed. I had at the back of my mind an idea to start getting back into yoga, but until I was typing up this blog post, I had completely forgotten it. I know that if I don't do something a little bit productive that I'll regret it at 9 AM on Monday when I am booting up the work laptop, even though I've enjoyed chilling out this week.

I will try and get something done over the weekend - I am busy this afternoon. But getting the yoga started, getting stretched out, is the first stage to doing actual, proper exercise, whatever that may be.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...