Saturday, September 24, 2022

Surprise!

The details are already starting to fade, even though I only woke an hour ago. In the dream, I was getting paranoid about my friends. They were blowing hot and cold. Specifically, I couldn't get a read on both KfW2 and QC2 who knew each other at least in this dream. KfW2 also knew about my crush on QC2 because I'd confided in her and she was doing her best to subtly match-make.

Towards the end of the dream, I was summoned to a gathering of friends. I expected it to be an intervention of sorts, though for what I couldn't figure out. When I got there, it wasn't an intervention but a surprise party in my honour. QC2 approached, kissed me, gave me a massive hug and walked away. Was it romantic? Platonic? Who knows.

And I kinda woke up. There were more details to it, but they've rapidly faded from memory. As you might expect, waking up with this on my mind has left me somewhat deflated and feeling a little lonely.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...