Friday, September 09, 2022

Calling time.

I've been thinking of RB this morning, and specifically the journey home from her place the morning after we first met. We parted ways at the entrance to her office and I ambled into the town centre to get a coffee. Only having like three hours of sleep was creating a massive need for caffeine.

I grabbed the largest coffee that I could and strolled through the city centre to my bus stop. There were loads of people out and about, specifically around the Apple store. of course! The newest iPhone was being released to the public that day.

And I guess that's why RB popped into my head. The phone isn't actually released to the public today, nor is it an "on this day" memory, but pre-orders open for the iPhone 14.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...