Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year

I had hoped that 2021 would be a much better year than 2020, what with Covid, lockdowns, working from home etc.

And I have to say that it wasn't. Ongoing Covid restrictions, along with some personal and professional matters have actually made 2021 much worse than 2020.

So this time, fingers crossed, that 2022 will be better. It's going to get off to a good start, professionally speaking, but we'll have to see how the other things are going to pan out - personal, home, fitness, health, mental health... it's all up for grabs. I don't really have the energy to make resolutions/plans at the moment, but let's see how the next few weeks unfold.

But saying that, Happy New Year. I hope your 2022 is successful, fruitful and happy.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...