Thursday, December 09, 2021

Dreams.

Another dream last night, I was on a school trip somewhere nice and sunny and warm with unidentified friends. It was somewhere like Hawaii. We were off out on a day trip and a car pulled up with one of my friends driving. A vintage convertible of some kind.

Who was sitting in the back? CAB, covered in a blanket. My friend who was driving was oblivious to her presence. She asked me to sit in the back with her where she revealed that she was naked under the blanket and asked me to have sex with her.

The rest of the dream followed that pattern - we'd be travelling somewhere, CAB would be present and ask me to have sex with her.

Suffice to say, there was a lot of frustration this morning.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...