...or etiquette.
If you invite people to your house, do you assume that in the absence of people saying "no" that they're attending, or should one always assume people aren't coming unless they specify otherwise?
I think I keep doing this wrong!
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight off my mind.
I've posted recently, though not in any detail, that I've lost a lot of weight. There was a specific incident around two years ago t...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment