Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Missed opportunity?

A planned night out with FP last night saw us in one of my favourite bars. The bar where I first set eyes on CB, actually.

We had literally just arrived when I spotted a really nice brunette sitting at a table with her friends. She looked like a cross between a girl I'd seen on one of the dating apps (who, in turn looks kinda like KfW2) and MMBF, though not as attractive as any of those mentioned. She was wearing a plain black dress and a pair of OTK boots. FP and I were appreciative of the OTK boots.

As I've repeatedly mentioned here, it's rare that someone will really pique my interest in real life. I can't remember the last time it happened, so I was trying to summon the courage to chat to her. My confidence was a little high - I'd already been given a kiss on the cheek and a great hug from a cute redhead for carrying some drinks for her. And FP was trying to talk me into it as well. However, I'd already seen a guy approach the group and be what appeared to be brutally shot down.

FP and I left shortly after the guy had been sent away with his tail between his legs, the brunette was still chatting and laughing with her friends.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...