Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Lazy, lazy.

I was considering posting a completely uninteresting piece of information a few weeks ago after I had caught a 24 hour virus. That snippet of uninteresting information was that I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I've spent all day in bed or even all day in my pyjamas. I certainly can't remember any time in my adult life beyond a night with FBS or a few times with FA2 that I've done it on my own without any... errr... persuasion. Even lazy days see me fully dressed, even if I have no intention of leaving the house.

However today, that number has increased a fair bit - another day spent totally in bed, just reading and a further few days of sitting around in my night clothes.

Hmmm... I'd far rather that I was reporting more FBS/FA2 reasons for the hibernation but sadly not.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...