Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Looking forward.

Despite G's sister claiming that he was home for the Bank Holiday weekend, there was no contact from him over the weekend nor did he reply to my last text message for clarification of his visit.

That means it's this coming weekend that he's home (or he's gone home already without seeing anyone). BR and his wife are due in town as well, but I don't know if we'll all be out together. I don't even know if G knows that BR will be in town. If not, then it'll be busy weekend and, either way, it'll be drunken.

The weekend after is a long-overdue night out with D, FBS, Friction Guy and Opinionated Guy. Again, that's going to be drunken.

The last thing on the cards, at the moment, is my re-scheduled day out with KfW2. Dates are still to be decided, but we're unlikely to do that until after my night with FBS etc.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...