Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pondering.

CH finally replied, though it took me to send her birthday wishes to do so. That being said, a family illness meant that my original message has slipped her mind. She's not available for at least a couple of weeks, but I've asked her to get in touch with me once she is. Fingers crosses, but as always with CH, I'm not holding my breath.

Something else that slipped my mind from earlier in the week was CC's suggestion we join a gym. There's one that's literally about a 10 minute walk or a 3 minute drive. That works on a couple of levels - firstly, it's handy and secondly, if CC is going, then I have my motivation to go too.

It seems to be a little more hardcore than your Fitness Firsts, Pure Gyms or David Lloyds. There's more emphasis on weights than cardio machines (though they have those too). Plus all the photos are of boys and girls who are ripped. Mind you, that's not my goal.

Oh, and it's cheap. Cheap enough that if I get into a routine of going, I could add a couple of PT sessions a month to keep me on track.

However, just the thought of going down there, even for a look around is already making me anxious. It's something to definitely give some thought, but the anxiety though...

1 comment:

USHW said...

Good on you for considering the gym thing. Don't let the anxiety get the better of you. You've done it before... With a companion in tow I'm sure you can do it again :)

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...