Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mysterious girl...

Work is deteriorating rapidly and gaining momentum and next week will be a pivotal week, I feel. However, I am in an amazing mood. The weather is fantastic and a trip around the shops earlier found me walking behind a rather slim, girl in a summer dress that was rather clingy around the ass, showing off a great set of legs in knee-high boots and vague hint of a g-string (which probably explains why it was a little clingy around the posterior). I've no idea what she looked like - she could have been the least attractive woman in the world or a supermodel. Sadly, I'll never know, but the sight of her slinking along the High Street has definitely given my libido a kick up the arse. A summertime kick-start, if you will.

So have a picture where I pretend this is the girl who was in front of me today.


The model above, while obviously a model and therefore very attractive, reminds me of Near Miss and Pretty Blonde - slim, nice figure, pretty. Near Miss was wearing something similar the night we hooked up, including the g-string, but strappy shoes instead of boots.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...