Thursday, April 28, 2011

Well, helllllllooooooo baby!

I was walking about the town earlier with a few guys from work when we neared a sandwich shop that the guys wanted to visit. As we approached, I peered in to see if it was busy, even though I was going to another shop just up the street when two girls exited. One, blonde and gorgeous, stepped out and I caught her eye by accident and she gave me a HUGE smile. Feeling rather chuffed with myself, I ambled up the road and bought my own sandwich. When the guys rejoined me, one of the guys (renowned as a bit of a ladies man) was very excited.

"Man, did you see the way that girl practically fucked you with her eyes?"

Why, yes. Yes I did. I'd love to get that look when I'm out and about socially, not in the middle of town when I can't approach her!

Still... it put a spring in my step for the rest of the afternoon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...