Monday, October 25, 2010

Online dating... WTF?

In terms of the online thing, I’ve officially given up. Well over thirty women messaged this time around and not one single reply. What’s that all about? DSC had been encouraging me all along to do it, but she’s baffled by my lack of success. One girl did contact me who wasn’t on my radar and we have been IM-ing each other. She seems fun, but after the initial contact, it appeared that I was doing all the running. I left my MSN details with her before I deleted my account, but she hasn’t added me to MSN or sent an email as yet. I’m glad it’s over though. Towards the end it was really getting me down. Officially, I’ve had more luck chatting to random women in bars than in three months of serious internet dating site membership. Go figure.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...