Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another sighting.

A few nights ago, along with DSC and MfW, I went to a local comedy night. It was good craic and no doubt my (platonic) chemistry with DSC will cause MfW to ask questions, but the talking point is another potential sighting of Date No. 1. The thing is, I’m not 100% sure that it was her. Physically, it looked like her – roughly the same height, build/figure, facially similar etc. However, when she looked at me, there was no recognition and I know she sometimes goes to these things with people from her work, but I still wasn’t 100% sure. If it wasn’t her, then she has a double that I find really cute!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...