Sunday, October 17, 2010

A few interesting coincidences.

I learned a few things on Friday night. The first is that a girl I had my eye on (ish) in work is no longer married - possibly divorced and definitely separated. She's also disappearing off for a bit on a career break. My window of opportunity is almost non-existent, though I do think that she is at least a little interested in me.

The second is that I think KFW is interested in me. Her friend spent a lot of Friday night asking me if I'd date KFW, then when she was leaving, KFW's hug lingered a little more than those she gave to the others. Interesting times.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...