Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A blast from the past... Part 2

Years ago, in our first family home, a girl lived next door to us. It's safe to say that she was easily my frist crush and by god it was a huge one. It lasted years. I never did anything about it though. Why would I? She was slightly older than I was, a completely different set of friends and I was a fourteen year old pubescent oik with runaway hormones.

Only a few years ago my mum told me that I had actually asked her out, but that's just pure balls. I never did, but I can imagine that my crush was nowhere near the secret I thought it was.

Well, out of absolutely nowhere, a friends request has come in from her. I haven't seen her in easily twenty years, possibly more. No comments or messages... just a friend request.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...