Sunday, November 15, 2009

Small world

Sometimes, Facebook has a lot to answer for. Leaving a comment on the mutual friend that RB and I share, I noticed that she's "friends" with a girl I used to know, well, years and years ago. Back when I was much, much younger... back in the days when I first met D. It's always a bit of a risk visiting this girl's profile because RB sometimes posts and sometimes she appears in the little sub-section of her friends and the picture does provoke pangs of something. This is not about RB though... this is about how I live in such a small world, which I find comforting but at the same time, as someone that values their privacy, I find disconcerting.

You only have to look at the QC1 blind date situation where the girl, if I have identified her properly, is a friend of one of my cousins.

Or an old school acquaintance who's "friends" with another girl I knew from years ago, from the same time and place as D and this other girl.

I do live in a small world!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...