Thursday, October 08, 2009

USHW

One thing that's been in short supply recently are chats with USHW. USHW and I used to chat all the time, sometimes for hours and hours of an evening and eventually, I trusted her enough to even talk about issues that were normally taboo for most people and even to talk about issues that I considered private. This eventually escalated into some fairly explicit conversations, some flirting and a not inconsiderable spark of lust (and I think I speak for both of us when I say that it was very much definitely lust rather than anything else).

We did eventually meet in person and everything we shared in our online chats – sense of humour, ease/comfort with each other etc. all translated to the real world and we shared a hotel room and a bed for two nights while meeting mutual acquaintances. It's no word of a lie to say that we were this close (he says, holding his finger and thumb really close together) to spending a lot of time fucking in a hotel… only our respective morals stopped us from taking the step beyond having a bit of a cuddle in the bed to full on fucking, even with my hands going places they shouldn't have been. I've already said in other posts that our comfort levels with each other were very high and that we would have made full use of the hotel room and its' furniture had we taken that last step. I suspect that USHW, like me, wanted the other person to initiate sex, and had the wandering hands happened on the first evening rather than the last morning, then who knows what might have happened?

However, USHW was married... is married, even. And the events of that weekend (us sharing a room in a hotel, online conversations we'd had, blog posts USHW had made) caused trouble for USHW. My remoteness to USHW’s home town meant that any trouble was never likely to land at my door, but it still had an effect as my sense of security was shattered. However, despite these problems, we did start chatting again, on and off, and even the levels of smut rose (or should that be dropped) to the levels we used to achieve, but perhaps inevitably, it was bound to burn out at some point and it did, even though we had more secure tools than ever to chat – amongst them MSN and Facebook.

Messages that we’ve swapped over the past year or so have been brief. USHW says she keeps up to date by reading the blog, but that’s not a substitute for a proper conversation or even some of USHW’s famous questions here she used to cut right to the chase and my own questions are dismissed because she doesn’t want to chat.

I miss chatting with USHW for all of the above reasons, but she simply doesn't seem to be online any more… or at least with any kind of regularity and when she is she seems… distant or tired or distracted. So, USHW, if you do still pop by, it’d be nice to hear from you again in the way we used to chat.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...