Saturday, October 17, 2009

The afternoon after the night before.

I was out at the pub last night with, amongst others, FBS and D. As always, it was a good night. It's rarely exciting per se, but you're always guaranteed a good few hours of chat and banter and last night was no exception.

The one interesting incident was that I thought I spotted a girl from the dating site I've been using - one of the girls that really took my fancy, but has never replied to my contact attempts. If it was the same girl, then the pictures that she's used on the site really do not do her justice. It reminded me how annoyed I am at the two girls I really want to meet but who have simply not replied in any shape or form (even if it was just pressing the "no thanks" button that the site appears to offer). I'd like to think that I'm not wasting anyone's time and effort and it's annoying that these people are wasting mine, especially when I'm going to the trouble of creating personal messages to send them.

In other dating news, the blind date has still not happened. I'm going to talk to QC1 first before agreeing to anything and the email conversation with the girl on the dating site has fizzled out - it's now just under two weeks since I last sent an email. A few other feelers I have out there are returning nothing.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...