Sunday, July 26, 2009

OMG

I've spent a very drunken weekend with BR. I needed to blow off steam and he, completely randomly, suggested I went to his for, well, no real reason.

So, even in my hungover state, I think I can safely say that Natalie Portman is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life.

I was on the rain back to my hometown this evening, and I was walking through the carriages, trying to find a seat where I could sit, plug myself into some music and chill for three hours.

I did find the seat, but the aforementioned Ms. Portman was in the same carriage, minding her own business and... well... I'm not one for over-reaction or gushing, but my jaw literally dropped.

Stunning.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...