Thursday, August 06, 2009

Roundup

Work's pissing me off. I've been moved into a new team where the work is something I hate and I'm not cut out for - customer support/desktop support. I hate it. I'm not going into too much detail here, but I'm in talks with HR about getting moved elsewhere.

QC2 finally got in contact. To be perfectly honest, I was slightly concerned that I'd done something wrong as I don't think I've seen QC2 this year and that she was avoiding me. However, I got an email off her earlier suggesting we head out next week for drinks, which was a relief. I've replied in the affirmative, so that gives me something to look forward to next week at least.

Finally, I appear to have become something of an advisor to JB who IMs me in work a lot asking for advice regarding her love life. I guess that role means I'm not getting into her pants, but to be perfectly honest, there's absolutely no spark there at all, not even one of lust, so that's not a huge deal to me and it's still nice to be able to talk to someone new.

Still nothing from K on Facebook, so I guess our past is still, well, our past and she's no interest in engaging in contact again. As above, that's no big loss, it was just a bit of fun.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...