Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life goes on...

Well, I think I've solved the "Is JB interested?" quandry and my opinion is now that JB is probably 95% uninterested. She keeps PMing me in work and having conversations about a bloke she met last year that she's keen on, but he's not interested in her. Girls don't have those conversations with guys they're interested in, do they? I think not. Anyway, there's that, but there's this little unercurrent of something else and I'm not sure exactly what it is. There's a little bit of flirting going on, but not a lot.

Anyway, my own feelings are pretty clear... I'd shag her, definitely, but I'm not sure there's anything more than that between us. She's not, I don't think, the casual sex type. She does snog plenty of people and she does go to clubs looking for men, but she seems very retiring (there's a better word, but it's escaped me right now) when talking about sex and stuff of that ilk. I've never heard her swear in the (short) time I've known her.

So, all-in-all, I think this is not going anywhere further than just being friends.

I'm in a "not wanting to be single" mood right now, so I might have to look at other options.

In other news, RB's friend has been more open where she used to be really hard work to talk to. It was suggested that I might consider RB's friend as a potential date, but she really does nothing for me. I'm trying to keep on this girl's good side in case there's a possibility of RB and I meeting again (it's always good to get the friends onside, I've been told), though given that RB's currently travelling the world, this is extremely unlikely.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...