Saturday, July 04, 2009

More non-dating news.

I've spoken about this blonde girl enough times now that I really should give her an easier name to type, so from now on (and I'll have to go back and re-tag old posts too). I think I'll call her JB.

I've been having this dilemma about whether or not I'm interested in JB. I was taking to E and E's friend about it a few days ago. E's friend didn't understand that even though JB is not really my type per se, that I could still find her attractive.

Anyway,  we were out last night and I'm still not sure. I'm also still not sure about JB's potential interest in me. I'm falling on the side of the fact she's not interested, but every now and again she does or says something that makes me re-think that. Like last night we were out separately but bumped into each other at a pub. The two groups were people from work, so there was a slight overlap, but she made an effort to find me and let me know they were moving on to another pub, a favourite of mine. I can't remember if I've blogged this before, but there was a point where I thought she was interested until I let slip my age (I'm 9 years older than she is) and I think that might well have ended any hope I had of us hooking up in any form.

Last night, though, I was definitely finding her attractive. She wears jeans well (i.e. she has a great arse) and the whole package last night just looked good. However, later on that night, she took herself off with a little posse to her favourite nightclub haunt and I never followed her... it was simply far too hot and muggy yesterday to be in an underground nightclub. That's also part of the problem... the two females as part of that group have these little groups of blokes that simply follow the two girls around like lapdogs and I'm really not into following girls around like that, even those I'd like to date or shag.

E's friend has suggested that if I'm finding it hard to figure out if I'm interested or not, then I'm probably not. It's logical, but I remember a huge email conversation that USHW and I had last year about my relationship with E when I was having similar concerns.

Speaking of USHW, she's been in contact over on Facebook which is good. I hope it continues because it's fun talking to USHW.

Oh, and as a postscript, RB's friend last night mentioned RB again. I don't know if there's anything worth reading into here or if she's just being mentioned as a mutual acquaintance, but I'm still finding it a little frustrating.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...