Monday, July 13, 2009

Pondering with bits and pieces.

I bit the bullet yesterday and signed up to a dating website with a month's subscription. I'd had an account there for a while that was a limited version and didn't allow me to do much. So, I've taken the plunge. One good thing I've already discovered is that one of the few women on the site that I am interested in has marked me as a "favourite", which means, should I get in contact, there's no reason not to be positive about some contact.

I'm also thinking (still) about contacting R2.

The only thing holding me back on both counts is the wording of the initial message. I can carry on a conversation, but starting one is something I always have trouble with.

On another note, that girl I know who's RB's friend has added me as a friend on Facebook. I've no idea if that means anything, but watch this space.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...