Sunday, June 21, 2009

A rather good night out.

Well, I think I managed to figure out last night if the blonde girl I've been posting about is interested or not and the answer is... not! Probably.

We were out with a group of friends last night and she spent an awful lot of time trying to get me to dance. I danced... I don't normally, but I was reasonably drunk, in a good mood and the music was mostly great. There was also a bit of chat in the house pre-pub where she said she's been messaging me last week in work, but I hadn't replied. All in all, it's little signs like this that led me to believe she was interested.

After the pub, we were standing in the street, waiting for a few mutual friends when she simply opened up to me regarding this bloke she met on holiday,was quite keen on, but who ultimately wasn't interested. We went for something to eat, with a few others who, inexplicably, all drifted off before we got to the restaurant. So, it was only me and the blonde girl. We had a long chat about relationships. She was telling me more about this bloke and we discussed how men and women deal with relationships before getting a taxi home. It turns out that she only lives about fifteen minutes walk from my house, so we shared a taxi. I dropped her off at hers and came home. Unusually for a girl, there was no contact... no hug, no kiss on the cheek so that's primarily where my assumption is coming from. On the flip side, she didn't wonder (out loud) why she was opening up to me. I don't know why she did or if it means anything in terms of non-platonic interest, but seeing as I still really don't know what I want from this girl, there's probably not too much point in over-analysing it.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...